Snow cannons!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Snow Cannons!! (And Other Cool Stuff!)

Igloo Catalog
Ahoy Penguins!
I hope you're all having a lot of fun at the party! There are hundreds of cool ways to play with all the new decorations. I've even seen a few bands using the Migrator as a stage! The snow forts area is my favorite part of the party, but we would love to hear yours!
I've heard that Rockhopper is having a great time meeting lots of new penguins and is hoping to meet everyone. He will be hanging out at the Migrator, the Snow Forts, in the Night Club, and at the Dock so if you want to meet him, try looking in one of those places.
In other news, there are some big events coming up next month! I can’t give away any details right now, but its going to be very big and very fun! You won’t want to miss it!
Until then... Waddle On!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário